Today 28 December Inauguration of Metro rail.As a First Passenger Will Inauguration Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. The DMTCL Declare Two Type of Ticket Have Metro Rail. Single Journey Ticket and MRT or Rapid Pass Ticket. Now See How To Buy Metro Rail Ticket for Bangladesh.Before every Single journey the passenger has to purchase the ticket.But if Your Have Rapid pass or MRT Card Your Don’t Buy Ticket for Every Journey. Only Recharge Your Card and To buy Ticket Your Don’t Need Any Ticket. Only Punch Your MRT & Rapid Pass Card It’s Automatic Will Will deduct money from Your Card.
After completing the journey, the ticket should be deposited at the automatic door of the station. Because, if this ticket is not submitted, the door will not open, so the passenger will not be able to leave the station.
How To Got MRT & Rapid Pass Card?
MRT & Rapid Pass Card is The Permanent Metro rail Ticket. So, If You want To Got This Card Your Need To Registration. Registration Many Document Need ( NID card, Phone Number & if Available Passport) . To Collect This Rapid pass & MRT card Your Need To 200TK. This Card You can Deposit 200TK to 10000 TK.
Metro Rail Ticket Prices for Bangladesh.
Metro Rail Minimum Ticket Price 20TK. Per Kilometres Will Charge 5TK.
- Uttara North Station to Agargaon -60TK.
- Uttara North to South Station -20TK
- Uttara North to Mirpur 11, Pallobi -30TK
- Uttara North Station To Mirpur 10 – 40TK & Kazipara, Sewrapara 50TK
- Pallabi to Mirpur-11, Mirpur-10 and Kazipara – 20 taka.
- Pallabi to Sheorapara and Agargaon stations – 30TK.
How To Buy Metro Rail Ticket from Bangladesh?
- To purchase a ticket Form The Counter your Need To Select Language from Display ( Bangla & English) . After Select Your Language Next Step Come In.
- Then You Select Your tickets Type for single and permanent journey.
- Then Select Your Station and Again Select Your Destination. At This Time ( Uttara to Agargaon)
- Then You See a Option That How many tickets will be Buy?( A Single Person cannot Buy More Then Five Tickets.)
- Then press ” OK button “and the machine will ask for Money in The Machine . ( Money Receive 20TK to 1000TK). After You Put Money in to The Machine Then Next Step Come in.
- Then Your Electronic Ticket will come Out From The Machine.
- After Complete To Collect your Ticket. Go To Entire Line By Punching your Electronic Ticket.
Now Wait for Train. When Train Comes Go To Train & When Your Destination reached you Come Out from The Train. Then Ticket Box Put Your Ticket and Went Out.
Final Word :
Now You See How To Buy Metro Rail Ticket and Only This Process You can Buy This.